Stylish Blogger Award
In my last post Imentioned that this blog was given the Stylish Blogger by Zuri perle.
The rules for the award recipient are; – Thank and link back to the person giving you the award – Share seven things about yourself – Select 10-15 blogs who you think deserve this award – Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
So here goes
- I looooove tea. My obsession with tea started when i was a student and i would drink loads of tea to help keep me awake during late night study sessions. Now i drink tea for pleasure! I’ve tried all different types of tea, earl grey and Twininigs English breakfast is my favourite. Heres my current selection of tea I’ve got in my cupboard.
- In August, i’ll start training to become an eye surgeon!! It will take 7 years to complete my training, i hope time goes by quickly. But i’m really looking forward to it
- I love traveling. During my final year as a student i did a round the world trip and worked in hospitals in Australia and New Zealand. It was the most amazing experience. Top 3 places i would like to visit in the next year is Vietnam,Venice and Costa Rica .
- I love colours ( no surprise there!) . I’m not the most stylish dresser but many people comment on my colourful outfit. Once i wore a bright yellow dress to work and the consultant who normally never says a word to any of the junior doctor actually commented on my dress!
- I sing all the time. In tune, off-key, in the shower, walking on the road, at work, anywhere anytime. When i’m happy i sing, when i ‘m sad i sing. I drive my brother(and probably my neighbour) up the wall with my singing especially when i’m singing at 1am.
- I’m an extremely picky eater.In particular i hate raw tomatoes and olives *yuck*. I absolutely love seafood. My dad is a big seafood lover. Whenever he went for a trip out-of-town, he would bring back some crabs which we would cook and eat whilst watching random tv programme.
- I would love to go sky diving. Few years ago on holiday i had the chance to do it but i chickened out at the last minute! Next time i get the opportunity i’ll take it.